From project advice and queries to full lightning system installation, our dedicated lightning protection services team are here to help.
- Risk Assessment: Does your project require lightning protection? Full risk assessments to BSEN 62305.
- Survey: Finch Electrical Contractors can provide a no obligation survey for your particular project.
- Design: Accredited Lightning Protection System Designers to BSEN 62305.
- Lightning Protection System Installation: All installations comply to BSEN 62305 code of practices. Safe access and methods of work along with client satisfaction are our prime objectives. Detailed Risk and Method statements are provided to clients prior to site commencement.
- Annual Test & Inspection: To comply with BS6651 and BSEN 62305, lightning protection systems require to be tested and certified annually. Lightning Protection Services carry out this service on request – including testing of individual earth electrodes, continuity testing and overall system testing.
Lightning Protection Systems Maintenance & Repair:
For the lightning protection system to function as designed in the event of a lightning strike, it is essential that the system is maintained and kept in good order. Lightning Protection Services can be called to carry one off repairs e.g. storm damage, vandalism or full up-grades to BSEN 62305.
- Soil Resistivity Testing: Clients can request this service to assist in the design of earthing systems.
- Early Streamer Emitting (ESE): Lightning Protection Services are approved installers of Helita Pulsar Early Streamer Emitting Devices to NFC 17102 (an option where conventional systems to BSEN 62305 are not practical).
Surge Protection / ESP (Electronic System Protection):
Approved supplier / installer of surge and lightning arrestors required to all BSEN 62305 systems to protect internal electric / electronic communication, surveillance and alarm systems from secondary effects of lightning strike.
- Civil Work: Lightning Protection Services can carry out excavations and reinstatements to NRSWA standard to facilitate earthing arrangements as required.
- Discrete Installations: Historic and architectural buildings require greater effort to install lightning protection systems that are as non-intrusive as possible. Lightning Protection Services are experts in his field.
- Resources: Lightning Protection Services are capable of dealing with the largest of lightning protection projects to the smallest repair.
- Quality Materials: Lightning Protection Services only use the highest quality materials. We are approved suppliers and installers of the following product